Group Assessment Registration
We are so pleased that you will be partnering with Baylor TIP to offer above-level assessment opportunities to your students! Here are the required steps for group registration and administration:
Prepare for Assessment
Step 1: Test Administration Plan
- Complete the Test Administration Plan to reserve your group assessment date and time.
Step 2: Data Use Agreement
- Complete the Baylor TIP Data Use Agreement
Step 3: Group Registration
- Download and complete the 23-24 Group Registration Spreadsheet (please view the “instructions” worksheet to ensure there are no data validation errors in your spreadsheet)
- SAVE your document and add your group name to the file name. For example, Baylor would title their registration “Baylor 2023-2024 TIP Partner Registration.”
- Upload your completed Group Registration Spreadsheet to this site: 23-24 Group Registration Spreadsheet UPLOAD. This document must be completed at least two (2) weeks prior to your testing date!
Step 4: Quote/Invoice/Payment Process
- Visit this link: Baylor Marketplace to begin the payment process. On this site, you will be able to select “Pay with Paper Check/Purchase Order” to print a quote. If you are paying via Purchase Order, you can email your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. Baylor will utilize this information to send you an invoice. You will have 30 days to remit payment after the invoice is received.
Step 5: Test Preparation
- If you are planning a group administration, please familiarize yourself with the Group Administration Instructions.
This document includes links to additional information including the coordinator and proctor information. Additional documents you may need are listed below with accessible links: